Guest Post Submission
Want to submit a guest post idea? Please read the submission requirements and submit the form below. Once a submission is approved, we’ll let you know when it will be published.
What to Submit:
- Any kind of writing tip, how-to, help, or advice. (600-2000 words-ish)
- Creative short story, poetry, flash fiction, etc. (any reasonable length)
- Original (not previously published) content preferred.
- Must be family-friendly (PG-13).
- Must be approved by our editors to be published.
How to Submit:
In a Word document, please provide the following information. Feel free to use this template.
- Author Name
- Real Name (if different – not for public)
- Email Address
- Twitter URL
- Website (or other) URL
- What are you submitting? (writing tip, short story, poetry, etc.)
- Post Title
- Post (summary or full – please indicate which)
- Bio (as you want it to appear)
- Bio image (or I can use your twitter bio pic)
- Title Image – Either send me an owned image with your title or go to pixabay.com and send image URL. Please send the URL of the pixabay page, not the image.)
Email document to firstname.lastname@example.org.